- South Korea Trip 2013 – https://lyfunli.wordpress.com/2013/06/20/summerseoul-south-korea-trip-2013-take-2/
- Day 1 – https://lyfunli.wordpress.com/2013/06/20/summerseoul-south-korea-trip-day-1/
- Day 2 – https://lyfunli.wordpress.com/2013/06/20/summerseoul-south-korea-trip-day-2/
- Day 3 – https://lyfunli.wordpress.com/2013/06/20/summerseoul-south-korea-trip-day-3/
- Day 4 – https://lyfunli.wordpress.com/2013/06/22/summerseoul-south-korea-trip-day-4/
Day 5 – COEX-Bonguensa Temple-Gangnam-Banpo Han River-Dongdaemun
- We had breakfast at Peggy Pie just near the Sutton Hotel. I had sandwich, cookie, and a taste of apple pie.
- We took the subway to Samseong Station.
- Explored COEX. We saw an environment exhibit, and registered in it. We learned environmental strategies from different countries 🙂
- Went to Bonguensa Temple just across COEX.
- We took the subway going to Gangnam station. We walked to Samsung Hub. I was so excited to look for peripherals for my Samsung Galaxy S4 phone! Jaycee and Chino are excited as well to explore the hub for past and future Samsung technologies.
- We had lunch at KFC just outside Samsung building, since we could not find a restaurant that has english menu around the area.
- Finally, we explored D’light Samsung exhibit. It was so interesting! I even got a video of myself dancing and acting :p
- We left and took the subway to Hangol. It was rainy [and very cold] when we arrived at Banpo Han River.
- Since it rained so hard, we were not sure if the rainbow show will push through at 8PM 😦 It was just 6PM, so after resting near the shaded area on the riverside, we decided to look for a taxi to go home. We met fellow Filipinos, Peter and Marshall, who works at Seoul. We decided to walk with them to the area where we can look for a cab, and tell stories as well 🙂
- We took a cab and went to Dongdaemun. We had a Japanese dinner around the area.
- After going around for a little while, we went home around 10PM.